The Human Camera Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

Wilsons Prom - What a day!

Ok, I expected the weather to be so so... in fact weather in Melbourne has an uncanny ability to turn from sunny weekdays to gloomy weekends. Why? Beats me... Something that is extremely irritating for weekends photographers like myself - who can only afford a day or so on weekend to pursue my photographic hobby. 


Anyhow I had originally planned to make a trip to Philip Island this weekend - bad plan! Guess what... I only found out that there is a Motor Grand Prix in Philip Island on Friday... so change of plans... Let's go to Wilsons Prom instead... something that is fairly logical. 2.5 hrs drive from Melbourne - lots of nice scenery ... water, sand, sea... mountain, trees - The Lot! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the post.