The Human Camera Blog

Thursday 6 October 2011

Jacky Cheung in Concert

Ok, first of all... I have some personal opinion to express re planning capabilities of the people who build Hisense Arena. One would imagine that if you build an indoor stadium with a sitting capacity of ~20,000 to 30,000, you would probably build a carpark big enough to match. Nope - there was no carpark near Hisense that can provide sufficient space for a capacity crowd. I mean seriously!


Glad I finally got that out of me. 


Now onto the concert, just some "distanced" observation since I am seated really really far away. (1) Jacky seems a little un-interactive... would have liked a bit more interaction with the crowd. (2) Crowd seems a bit reserved... there isn't the wild & dancy type around, so we sat down the whole night. (3) I still prefer Jacky's old numbers. (4) Pay the extra $50 & sit right in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the post.