The Human Camera Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Finally - after close to 3 years

This photo reminds me of a conversation I had with a colleague of my who lives in Australia... yes, she might have grown up in Brisbane and recently moved to Melbourne but that is no excuse for not knowing where Chadstone Shopping Centre is!! I mean, it's Chadstone SC - I remember having it on my wife's list of "must do" when we first arrived here 3 years ago.  In fact, I remember that it was on her top three list of to do!

Come to think of it, I am no exception. Ever since picking up photography, I have always wanted to do a night shot of Melbourne City. Well, like they said "the greatest intention is smallest than the smallest deed". I just never got to do it... yes, there was once I nearly managed to do a night photowalk in the city... but when the rain came down that night, it was all over!

Thankfully, my understanding wife allowed me to do my night photography last weekend... we started in the late afternoon and stayed until about 930pm! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the post.