The Human Camera Blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Tahquamenon Fall - is it that SUSPICIOUS??

My encounter with a "Forrest Gump" policeman! I was stopped by Mr FG (Forrest Gump) on the way back from the waterfall:


FG: Did you drive 5 hours here just to take some photos of the waterfall?
Me: Yes, I did.
FG: And you will be driving all the way back today for another 5 hours?
Me: Yes.
FG: That is "SUSPICIOUS", it is very unusual for people to do that (*notice the cap*).
Me: Unusual? Maybe, but not for me. I enjoy taking photos... some folks would fly to Scotland to play folk at St Andrews... I drive 5 hours to take some photos.
FG: No locals will drive for 5 hours to the Upper Peninsula just to take photos and drive back the same day... (blah blah blah...)
Me: Well, I am not a local!
FG: *stumped*


I found this quote from Forrest Gump... "Forrest Gump: Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them."


Sorry Mr FG, I am not your mama... and you should go out more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the post.