The Human Camera Blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

Just before the rain came...

Well, weekends are times when I would catch up on subjects that I would like to capture. I try to do this whenever I can. Taking the night scenes of Melbourne city has been something that I've always wanted to do since coming here a few year ago. For whatever reasons... it seems that I never quite got to do so... bad timing, wrong dates, busy with work commitments, meeting with friends... anyway there seems to be more than one time which I have intended to take the night scene but did not get to do so.

A few weeks ago... I have decided to fulfil this longing of mine & braved the cold chilly winter. I waited until the sun is down.. set up my tripod... getting the settings right for a shot... within a few minutes the rain started. This is a shot I managed to squeeze in before the rain pouring. If only I get 30 minutes more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the post.